- Atchutapuram is a mandal headquarter in Visakhapatnam district of AP, located at 42 km to south of Vizag City, along the coastline.
- Its neighbourhood areas are Kurmannapalem, Steel Plant, Parawada, Anakapalli & Yalamanchili.
- It is 18km from Steel Plant and 15km to Yalamanchili.
- It is located on 200 feet State Highway from Kurmannapalem(NH5) to Yalamanchili(NH5)
Atchutapuram came up into discussion in the Year 2005, when the State Government declared an SEZ in 20,000 acres, which will be the Asia’s Biggest One, extent-wise. Already Giants like Bradix, Pilklington etc have started production there, alont with 20 other major companies like Anjaneya Alloys, Southern Online Bio, Nagarjuna Agrichem etc. APIIC has already spent around Rs.350 crores in this Multi-product SEZ for Infrastructure facilities like Roads, Drains, Underground Electicity etc. The current employment in this SEZ is around 40,000 and the estimated direct and indirect employment in the coming 5 years is 5 lakhs.
Other Major Projects between Steel Plant to Yalamanchili
- Steel Plant
- Gangavaram Port
- Simhadri NTPC – At Parawada
- BAARC – in 7000 acres near Atchutapuram
- Pharma City – Between Parawada & Lankelapalem in 2250 acres
- Tourism Project at Kondakarla AVA – Near Atchutapuram
- Hinduja Power Plant – At Vada Cheepurupalli
- Eastern Naval Base Campus – in 3000 acres at Raambilli
- Proposed International Airport – Near S.Rayavaram
- Coastal Corridor Expressway from Atchutapuram to Kakinada -170kms along the Coastline
- Maritime University in 400 acres
- The Visakhapatnam Industrial Water Supply Project – At Parawada
PCPIR – Another Mega Project by AP State Government between Atchutapuram & Kakinada :
Petroleum Chemicals and Petro Investment Region
Rs.3.75 Lakh Crores Worth Project :
As a part of this Project, an express highway with six lanes, a chain of ports, an international airport and three major petroleum refineries with a total capacity of 39 million tonnes are proposed. The PCPIR will be spread over 603.58 sq km, and the units in it are projected to generate employment for 12 lakh people over a period of five years. Besides the chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer sectors, investment will be sought in ancillary industries, housing and allied and external infrastructure. Total SA, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mittal Investment, Oil India and Gas Authority of India Limited will be the partners in the consortium
Schools & colleges
in the Surroundings of Atchutapuram & Steel Plant
Impact of AP SEZ & AP PCPIR
on the growth of ATCHUTAPURAM :
Atchuthapuram will surely be the fastest growing region in Vizag due to many reasons. It will become Navi Vizag in the coming 5 years. Its Proximity to AP SEZ & AP PCPIR is the only reason for exponential growth. The employment generation at this place will be around 12 lakhs in 5-7 years time, and the private investment flow will be more than 3 lakh crores (Projections prepared by department of Economic Affairs, Govt of India).
Increasing Demand for Housing & Lands
in Atchutapuram :
The Fast Growing Atchutapuram zone demands an estimated requirement of around One Lakh Housing Units in the Coming 5 years, which is possible through private Real Estate Developers only .
A Piece of Investment in Land Property or Independent House will surely fetch solid returns in short time.
Main Road Bheemunipatnam
email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please Call
Cell : 8977757979
Project At a Glance :
- Ready to construct Plots with Excellent sea view close to Bheemili bus stand
- Located nr Police Station, Bheemili beach view, Visakhapatnam,AP
- 400 square yards Plots
- Rs.9000 per square yard
- We undertake construction of Villas at customer's request
PROJECT 2 : SEA SIDE
Project At a Glance :
- Layout approved by DTCP wide LP No.3/2010/VSP
- Located at Chippada Village, DIVIS Labs Road, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, Visakhapatnam,AP- 267 yards Plots - Rs.3600 per square yard